Welcome to our Stratford Landing Elementary School Community. We provide military and government service families a place to connect and offer support to new families entering Stratford Landing. We are an all inclusive group for all active, retired, reserve, deceased military families or anyone that has an interest in the purpose of our group. We help our school observe military focused events, like Veteran’s Day and Month of the Military Child. We also work to help ease the stress transition and deployment have on military children and their families.
Information on our group meetings will be communicated via the PTA website and via our email list. Please email Jennifer Saunders and Molly Waldock at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our group contact list, connect your child with a buddy or if you are interested in volunteering.
- Does your child have a parent being deployed this school year? Please let us know so we can include you in information about our new deployment support club!
Please join us on Monday, September 16th at 9:15am for our Welcome Coffee. We’ll be meeting with our new principal, Mr. Morris!
Mark your calendar for other upcoming events:
– Veterans Day – Monday, November 11th
– Morning Coffee – Tuesday, January 14th, 9:15 – 10:00am
– Morning Coffee – March 4th, 9:15 – 10:00am
– Month of the Military Child – April (date TBD)
– Morning Coffee – Tuesday, May 19th, 9:15 – 10:00am