Spring Fling Ticket and Food Pre-Order – On Hold
Spring Fling 2020 FAQs
When is Spring Fling?
FRIDAY NIGHT, March 20th from 6-8pm CANCELLED 🙁
What is SF and what does it benefit?
Spring Fling is one of the PTA annual fundraisers that benefits school activities like the Discovery Garden, Field Trips, and the PTA.
What do I need to pre-order?
You will start seeing electronic and paper communications in coming weeks for pre-ordering dinner and tickets for the basket raffle.
What is the event timing?
- Pick up Pre-ordered food 6-7:00
- Root Beer Floats from 6-7:00
- Basket Bidding from 6-7:15
- Winner announcements starting at 7:30
- Teacher Treats Silent Auction Online starting a few days prior, and ending Saturday the 21st.
I am new – what can I expect?
Here are some highlights at SF:
- Food – Chick Fil A meals for pre-purchase (includes chips and drink)
- Root Beer Floats – FREE and served up by your favorite teachers.
- Baskets – each class creates a basket worth $250+ for raffle.
- Staff and Teacher Treats – bid on an activity with your child’s teacher or favorite staff member; this year online! Who wouldn’t want to be Principal for the day?
- Dancing and Activities – Head to the gym for dancing fun, plus snap a few pics in the Photo Booth.
- Egg Vending Machine is back again! We’ll be selling eggs that are worth prizes ranging from candy to gift certificates to an Amazon Echo! Every egg wins!
What can I purchase at Spring Fling?
You can purchase additional raffle tickets for cash until 7:00pm. There will be a limited number of first come/first served Chick Fil A meals for sale, so be sure to pre-order. Bring cash to buy a raffle egg- or 3! Staff and Teacher Treats online auction will all be paid for online after the auction closes.
How can I help?
Look for sign up genius donations of both time and food items. It takes a village to make this event a success!
Kristin Gammons and Amy Valasco at firstname.lastname@example.org.