The Stratford Landing PTA Board members and 2020-2021 new board met at May 28th at 7 PM via Zoom. Below is a link to the virtual Zoom meeting and agenda.
Click here to watch a recording of the meeting.
- PTA Business
- Minutes from April 23 meeting approved via e-vote!
- President’s Report
- Thank you to teacher and staff appreciation leaders!
- Thank you to Spring Fling leaders!
- Garden and Care and Share: delivering produce boxes to families
- 6th grade: yearbooks, yard signs, letters on the door, hoping for a late summer picnic
- Yearbook: June/July delivery
- Treasurer’s Report
- Monthly financial report
- 2020-21 Budget proposal-discussion and vote to approve
- Board Election Results
- Thanks to tellers
- Announce results
- Nice to Know Ya! Incoming board members get to answer questions, such as (pick 2):
- How many kids do you have at SLES and what grade(s) are they in?
- If you were back in elementary school what grade would you want to be in?
- What is your most unpopular take (food, athlete, movie everyone loves but you hate, or vice versa)?
- Questions from the floor (!!)
- Announcements and Activities
- Final farewell meeting in June
- Family pick-up day- June 5 (see Mr Morris’s email for times)
- When you see new families- hook them up with PTA!
- Principal’s Moment- Mr. Morris