FRIDAY NIGHT, MARCH 22, 2019
Spring Fling Ticket and Food Pre-Order
PRE-ORDERS are closed, but Tickets can be purchased ($0.50) after school 3/20-3/21 until 4:15pm and in the Library Friday. Tickets are $1.00 starting at 5:00pm the night of Spring Fling. There will be a limited number of sandwiches for sale for those who did not pre-order.
TICKETS WILL COME HOME IN WEDNESDAY FOLDERS THIS WEEK! BE SURE TO WRITE NAME AND NUMBER ON EACH TICKET!
SPRING FLING 2019 LINKS
STAFF AND TEACHER TREATS – Come and Bid on a special activity with a favorite teacher or staff, or try and win a VIP treat like front row seats to SLES events! Check back for updates as the treats come in over the weeks leading up to Spring Fling!
VOLUNTEERS – It takes a village to make this event a success! Food donations are due Friday. Check in at the Volunteer Table when you arrive for your shift. There are still plenty of spots available! Thank you!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS –
EGGS PRIZES –
Eggs sold for CASH! $1 per Egg or $5 for 6 Eggs. Every Egg wins one of the 700+ prizes including:
- AR Workshop
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Top it off
- Baskin Robbins
- West Potomac Theatre
- Boomerang Boat Tours
- The Variety Store
SPRING FLING HIGHLIGHTS
- Food – Chick-fil-A meals – PRE-ORDERS ARE CLOSED. There will be a limited number of sandwiches to purchase the night of SF.
- RB Floats – FREE and served up by your favorite teachers
- Baskets – each class creates a basket worth $250+ for raffle. There are 33 class baskets!!!
- Staff and Teacher Treats – bid on an activity with your child’s teacher or favorite staff member. Who wouldn’t want to be Principal for the day?
- Dancing and Activities – Head to the gym for dancing and dolphin tattoos , plus snap a few pics in the fun Photo Booth.
- Egg Vending Machine – NEW this year – we’ll be selling eggs that are worth prizes ranging from candy to gift certificates to Amazon Echos! Every egg wins!
WHAT PAYMENT FORMS SHOULD I BRING TO SPRING FLING?
- You can purchase additional raffle tickets for $1 (cash) until 7:00pm. There will be a limited number of first come/first served Chick Fil A meals for sale (cash). Buy a raffle egg (cash)- or 3! Bring cash, credit card or check to pay for Staff and Teacher Treats winnings.